CAS number： 137330-13-3
Molecular formula： C46H80N2O13.H3PO4
molecular weight： 967.14
Shelf Life: 2 years
White or faint yellow powder
Faint yellow powder
1. Should comply with the Phosphate identification test.
2. HPLC: The retention time obtained from test solution corresponds to that obtained from standard solution.
3. Infra-red spectrum: Infra-red spectrum of the sample corresponds to that of the reference standard.
Individual Related Substance
Total Related Substance
The content of Tilmicosin shall be no less than 75.0% when calculated by anhydrous substance.
Complies h the USP34
Application & Function of Tilmicosin Phosphate
Tilmicosin Phosphate is a macrolide antibiotic drug, Tilmicosin Phosphate is the upgrade product of tylosin phosphate and specially used for veterinary. Tilmicosin Phosphate is harmfulless, residue free, with strong effection and safety. Tilmicosin Phosphate mainly cures for the respiratory disease that caused by mycoplasma, animal infective pleuropneumonia that caused by actinobacillus and pasteurella multocida and breast infection of lactational animals.
Features of Tilmicosin phosphate
1. Adopts self-developed content tilmicosin phosphatization
2. Immune modulating function.
3. Small dosage.
4. Strong tissue penetration, large distribution volume.
5. Low toxicity.
6. Increase feed conversion ratio.