CAS number： 73231-34-2
Shelf Life: 2 years
white or almost white crystalline powder
152 ~ 156℃
Specific optical rotation
The retention time of the major peak in the chromatogram of the Assay preparation corresponds to that in the chromatogram of the Standard preparation obtained as specified in the Assay
IR: Conforms to the reference spectra
4.5 ~ 6.5
Clarity of solution
Not more than reference suspension II
Color of solution
Not more intensely coloured than Y5 or YG5
总杂质Total impurities ≤2.0%
Residue on ignition
C12H14Cl2FNO4S ≥98.0%(on the anhydrous substance)
conforms to CVP2015 for Flofenicol
1. For pigs arthritis, pneumonia, atrophic rhinitis and other diseases caused by streptococcus, pneumococcal, haemophilus.
2. High fever, breathing difficult, septicemia caused by eperythrozoonasthmalung plaguechlamydiatoxoplasmaspirochete.
3. Auxiliary treatment of breathing and reproduction obstacle syndrome, Aujeszky's Disease, bacterial infection caused by
1. The goods as one of the drugs used for the following diseases:
(1) rickettsial diseases, such as epidemic typhus, endemic typhus, Rocky Mountain fever, scrub typhus and Q fever.
(2) are infected with Chlamydia, including psittacosis, sexually transmitted diseases, tooth swollen lymph meat, non-specific
urethritis, salpingitis, cervicitis, and trachoma.
(3) Mycoplasma infection.
(4) relapsing fever.
(8) rabbit fever.
(9) chancroid. Treatment of brucellosis and plague combined when necessary with the aminoglycosides.
2. As the current common pathogenic bacteria resistant to tetracycline class is serious, only sensitive to the chemicals in the pathogen, the parties have applied indication. Staphylococcus most resistant to the chemicals. 3. This product can be used for patients with penicillin allergy tetanus, gas gangrene, yaws, syphilis, gonorrhea and leptospirosis, and Actinomyces spp, Listeria monocytogenes infection.
4. Can be used in patients with severe acne as adjunctive therapy.